DEATH BY DRIVE-IN is a collection of some of the best and brightest of the original Coffin Hop crew, with nearly two dozen amazing B-movie inspired stories from some of the best Indie authors around. All profits from the anthology will be donated to LitWorld.org, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization supporting child literacy and social improvement the world over.
Featuring an introduction by cult horror filmmaker, author and all-around pop-cult expert Scott S. Phillips, and a special cliffhanger episode of the epic comic book phenomenon – Robot Lincoln and Zombie Jackson as they face the sinister Dr. Acula and his steam-powered supermen! Edited by Axel Howerton with Siren’s Call Publications and published by Coffin Hop Press.
- A strange outbreak in the wilds of Alaska may spell unexpected apocalypse.
- Who are we, really? Where did we come from? And who stole Betty’s brain?
- Glenda is hot, available, and totally wild, in the most primal sense of the word.
- Did old Mrs. Danek really see a spaceship? Or is she out of her mind?
- A creature haunts the depths of the Black Lagoon, searching for peace and quiet
- A scientist chooses love over duty in the shadow of a modern colossus.
- An unexpected knick-knack leads to the total destruction of suburbia.
- Los Chupacabras! at the last lonely strip club in a desert wasteland.
- Baked goods on the warpath!
- An accursed bathroom stall spells doom for wayward souls.
- Superpowers bestowed by a faulty microwave may not be a wish come true.
- Karma comes calling in a black Mustang.
- A mechanical monster lays waste to a Hollywood film.
- The Queen of Screams finds her voice through pain and sacrifice.
- The ancient bane of Tokyo looks back on a life of carnage.
- The creatures of the night don’t take kindly to your condescension.
- Lady Marikova meets her new husband, and he’s a legendary ladykiller!
- Bee hates spiders. She might want to lock the doors.
- Frank’s idea of “playing dead” just got dead serious.